Check valve. Vrr.
The check valve aims to completely close the passage of a circulating fluid in one direction and set it off in the opposite direction.
- Designed for use in fire protection systems.
- Avoid the counterflow.
- The single disc mechanism incorporates a spring-loaded feature for non-tap operation.
- It can be installed vertically (upstream only) or horizontally.
- Molten valve body with indicator arrow that helps the correct orientation of the valve.
- Supplied with grooved ends.
- Nominal capacity for use at room temperature in fire protection systems.