COFEM A30XTA algorithmic-addressable thermal sensor for fire detection
Algorithmic-addressable thermal sensor for incedary detsection. Operation based on the physical properties of an NTC. The variation in the electrical characteristics of NTC thermistics due to ambient temperature variation is what allows their use as a thermal sensor.
It is capable of recording absolute temperatures (thermal sensor), as well as temperature increase ramps (thermovelocity function), allowing to detect a fire in the initial phases of its development, or, if it is very slow, it activates when the temperature reaches 55ºC.
Available for low socket and low socket.
Thermal sensor features for fire detection
- Low profile, total height less than 45 mm (including the socket).
- Also available with high socket for 20 mm tube.
- Double red alarm LED, which allows to identify the detector in alarm state from any direction (360o).
- Possibility to connect to a remote action indicator.
- Easy connection, no polarity.
- Indication, by means of LEDs, of communication with the control unit (simple flashing), as well as the alarm status (leds on).
- Easy-to-install head and socket, interchangeable throughout the A30X range, and made of white heat resistant ABS.
- AENOR certified according to EN 54 part 5 class A2R (sensors with thermovelocymetric function), and CE marked according to European Construction Products Regulation (EU) No305/2011.
||24 – 35V without polarity|
|Consumption in surveillance
|Consumption in alarm
||Double red LED (360o visibility)|
|Remote indicator output
||20 – 95% RH|
||According to EN 54-5 Class A2R|