ZaFIRPWS External Fire Detection Power Supplies
A external power supply for fire detection and safety systems serves to power a system in the absence of power supply for a period of time, in addition to allowing proper operation of the system when, the power capacity of the fire plant to the sensing elements, is exceeded.
The power supply is suitable for analog and conventional systems, modules, sirens, repeater power plants, fire door electromagnets, light signs, maneuvers, etc.
CERTIFIED according to EN54-4
- It has two outputs:
- 30V output monitored and protected with 4 terminals for easy connection
- Voltage-free fault output, which is triggered by any anomalies or problems in the system.
- ZAFIRPWS2: 1.5A power supply capacity (65W)
- ZAFIRPWS5:4A (150W) power capacity
- Network connection in ZAFIRPWS2: Three-terminal strip located on the right side of the chest.
- Network connection in ZAFIRPWS5: Three Terminals of the switched source strip.
||110/230 V/AC 50-60 Hz/AC|
||29 – 29.5 V/AC|
|Consumption at rest
|Consumption on the way out
||ZAFIRPWS2 03: 1.5A / ZAFIRPWS5: 4A|
||20 – 95% RH|
||363 x 331 x 96 mm|