Signal to Open in Case of Emergency Class B
The Class B emergency signal is available in PVC 0.8 mm, PVC 1.1 mm and Aluminium 0.8 mm material. It also has several sizes to choose from for this same product.
The sign is used to indicate the breakage of a glass or methacrylate to access fire protection equipment..
How to install a Signal Open in case of emergency?
Signaling will be done on the wall or on the equipment itself if it is adhesive. The installation will be at a height visible to users.
To stickit we must apply silicone to the back of the sign, 1 silicone point for each corner and another in the middle. With 5 silicone points we will have enough to install the sign on the wall.
Emergency signs regulations.
The photoluminescent signaling has to comply with the UNE 23035 standard
The signs have to be permanently identified, with the following data:
- Manufacturer name
- Month, year and manufacturing batch.
- Luminance in mcd / m2 according to UNE 23035-1
- Attenuation time
- Colors during stimulation
- Signal category (Class A or B) according to photoluminescence.
– According to the UNE 23034 standard: The Signs to use for evacuations and the sizes to use according to distances.
– According to UNE 23033 / ISO 7010: We will be able to check in the technical building code the different measurements / sizes of the signs regarding the observation distance.