Signal Do not use in case of fire – languages Class A
The signal not to use in case of fire – Class A languages is available in PVC 1 mm material. It also has several sizes to choose from for this same product.
The sign is used to indicate the absence of an exit on an evacuation route or on a door that does not go outside..
How to install a signal do not use in case of fire – Languages?
The signal will be done on the wall, usually next to an elevator and guides us to the evacuation route or door that does not allow the exit to the outside. The installation will be at a height visible to users.
To stickit we must apply silicone to the back of the sign, 1 silicone point for each corner and another in the middle. With 5 silicone points we will have enough to install the sign on the wall.
Emergency signs regulations.
The photoluminescent signaling has to comply with the UNE 23035 standard
The signs have to be permanently identified, with the following data:
- Manufacturer name
- Month, year and manufacturing batch.
- Luminance in mcd / m2 according to UNE 23035-1
- Attenuation time
- Colors during stimulation
- Signal category (Class A or B) according to photoluminescence.
– According to the UNE 23034 standard: The Signs to use for evacuations and the sizes to use according to distances.
– According to UNE 23033 / ISO 7010: We will be able to check in the technical building code the different measurements / sizes of the signs regarding the observation distance.