Class A PCI Equipment Set Signal
The Class A Fire Protection equipment assembly signal is available in 1 mm PVC material. It also has several sizes to choose from for this same product.
The poster is used to indicate the location of a fire extinguisher set of emergency equipment, and each set of emergency equipment must have PCI equipment set signage that identifies you individually.
Signaling is mandatory.
How to install a PCI Computer Set signal?
The joint signalling of PCI equipment will be made on the wall where the systems are installed in any other element where we can paste the signal. The installationwill be in the same vertical at a height visible to users.
To stickit we must apply silicone to the back of the sign, 1 silicone point for each corner and another in the middle. With 5 silicone points we will have enough to install the extinguisher sign on the wall.
Emergency signs regulations.
The photoluminescent signaling has to comply with the UNE 23035 standard
The signs have to be permanently identified, with the following data:
- Manufacturer name
- Month, year and manufacturing batch.
- Luminance in mcd / m2 according to UNE 23035-1
- Attenuation time
- Colors during stimulation
- Signal category (Class A or B) according to photoluminescence.
– According to the UNE 23034 standard: The Signs to use for evacuations and the sizes to use according to distances.
– According to UNE 23033 / ISO 7010: We will be able to check in the technical building code the different measurements / sizes of the signs regarding the observation distance.