BIE Class A signal
The Class A Fire Hydrant signal is available in 1 mm PVC material. It also has several sizes to choose from for this same product.
The Fire hose sign. Class B used to indicate the location of a fire hose
The signaling mandatory and all the Fire hydrants and must be accompanied by one.
How to install a Fire Hose signal?
Thesignage will be done on the wall where the equipment is or on any other element where we can stick the sign. It will be installed in the same vertical system at a height visible to users.
To stick it we must apply silicone to the back of the sign, 1 silicone point for each corner and another in the middle. With 5 silicone points we will have enough to install the sign on the wall.
Emergency signs regulations.
The photoluminescent signaling has to comply with the UNE 23035 standard
The signs have to be permanently identified, with the following data:
- Manufacturer name
- Month, year and manufacturing batch.
- Luminance in mcd / m2 according to UNE 23035-1
- Attenuation time
- Colors during stimulation
- Signal category (Class A or B) according to photoluminescence.
– According to the UNE 23034 standard: The Signs to use for evacuations and the sizes to use according to distances.
– According to UNE 23033 / ISO 7010: We will be able to check in the technical building code the different measurements / sizes of the signs regarding the observation distance.