Addressable algorithmic multisensor for COFEM A30XHTCO fire detection
Optical thermal and carbon monoxide sensor addressable algorithm for fire detection The use of the CO sensor is very valuable for the early detection of some types of fires. its integration with the optical smoke sensor within its dynamic processing algorithm, gives as main results, a compact detector very robust to false alarms.
Features of the multisensor
- It incorporates thermal sensor that activates when reaching a temperature of 55ºC.
- Low profile, total height less than 53.4 mm (including the socket).
- Also available with high socket for 20 mm tube.
- Double red alarm LED, which allows to identify the detector in alarm state from any direction (360o).
- Possibility to connect to a remote action indicator.
- Easy connection, no polarity.
- Indication, by means of LEDs, of communication with the control unit (simple flashing), as well as the alarm status (leds on).
- Indication of the sensor’s state of soiling on the display of the control unit (the sensor allows differentiation between rapid increases in signal by alarm and small, slow and sustained increases due to the accumulation of dust and dirt).
- Dynamic processing algorithm that drastically reduces incidents by false alarms.
- Easy-to-install head and socket, interchangeable throughout the A30X range, and made of white heat resistant ABS.
- Certified by AENOR according to EN 54 Part 7 and CE marked according to European Construction Products Regulation (EU) No305/2011.
||24 – 35V without polarity|
|Consumption in surveillance
|Consumption in alarm
||Double red LED (360o visibility)|
|Remote indicator output
||20 – 95% RH|
|Sensitivity||According to EN 54-7|