1 relay monitored output module, installed as one more element of COFEM’s MDA1Y loop
1 relay monitored microprocessed and addressable output module that is installed as one more element of the loop. It is powered by connection to the loop, but requires 30V auxiliary power for relay-driven devices. Monitors the presence of voltage on the 30V auxiliary power line in addition to the outputs of the monitored relays.
- Protected by a 0.9 A self-parameterable fuse and each 0.5 A supervised output.
- Transparent red LED flicker indicates communication with the control unit. The green LED ignition indicates the firing of one or both relays.
- Two outputs of simultaneously operated relays, both in application type, as well as in timing and combination of sensors that activate them.
- R1 relay output monitored by 33 k line end resistance, indicating the open line or cross-line status.
- Relay output R2 acts as NA and NC contact, unsupervised, its typical application is the firing of the electromagnets of the fire doors. Taking into account the consumption produced on the system, it is recommended to install external power supplies (FAE) for more than 10 electromagnets in total per plant.
- Manufactured in thermo-resistant ABS.
- Certified in accordance with EN 54-18 by AENOR, and CE marked according to European Construction Products Regulation (EU) No305/2011.
||24 – 35V with polarity|
|Consumption at rest
|Relay monitoring voltage
||7V with reverse polarity|
|Relay output voltage
||20 – 95% RH|
||140.5 x 73 x 48 mm|