Pipe Marking Signal. Non-combustible gases
The Pipe Marking signal. Non-combustible gases it is available in PVC weather laminate adhesive material. It also has several sizes to choose for this same product.
Group 5: Non-combustible gases.
Basic color, indicates the nature of the fluid: Black.
Complementary color, indicates the condition of the fluid: White.
- Nitrogen and gases containing it.
- Carbon dioxide and gases containing it.
- Sulphur dioxide and gases containing it.
- Chlorine and gases containing it.
- Other inorganic gases.
- Gas mixing.
- Carbohydrate derivatives.
- Non-combustible heating gases.
- Non-combustible exhaust gases.