Hydrarant low ground level. HE.
The low ground hydrar model HE is manufactured in the diameters of 4″. It is designed and manufactured in compliance with UNE EN-14384:2006 of colunma hydrants.
- Hydrating type below ground.
- Maximum operating pressure: 16 bar.
- Test pressure: 25 bar.
- Hydrating body made of grey cast iron.
- Closing mechanism is made of non-ferrous materials, thus preventing corrosion leakage over time.
- HE5/HE8 hydrants are designed for space-challenged installations, such as on sidewalks in large cities.
- Anti-arie guide device.
- Automatic Drainage System
- Designed in such a way that they allow to be inspected easily and quickly by only one operator, without having to be unearthed.
- Both the arches, fences and lids, are made of cast iron. The locks are built with materials highly resistant to corrosion and aging.
|HE5||4″||Fence and lid||1 Firefighter (fitting and lid)|
|HE5A||4″||Casket||1 Firefighter (fitting and lid)|
|HE8||4″||Fence and lid||2 x 70 mm (fittings and plugs)|
|HE8A||4″||Casket||2 x 70 mm (fittings and plugs)|