Pipe Marking Signal. Combustible liquids
The Pipe Marking signal. Combustible liquids it is available in PVC weather laminate adhesive material. It also has several sizes to choose for this same product.
Group 8: Fuel liquids.
Basic color, indicates the nature of the fluid: Brown.
Complementary color, indicates the condition of the fluid: White.
- Preligro class A I (flammable below 21oC).
- Prelight class A II (flammable between 21oC and 55oC).
- Hazard class A III (flammable between 55oC and 100oC).
- Hazard class B (water soluble, flammable below 21oC)
- Technical heavy oils and greases.
- Other organic liquids and pastes.
- Other liquids, also liquid metals.
- Fuel drains.