Loop isolator module (in high socket) installed as one more element of the COFEM KABY loop
A microprocessed, non-addressable loop isolator module that is installed as one more element of the loop. It is a protection module that is interspersed in the sensing loop, in order to isolate cross-line faulted sections, thus allowing the normal operation of the rest of the loop.
- Installed inside a high socket, allowing it to be placed in the same position as a detector facilitating the wiring of the installation loop.
- It is recommended that you install a module or item with an isolator, at least every 32 elements of the loop.
- The socket carries two adhesives on the outside with the word “KABY” for easy visual recognition.
- It is powered by connection to the loop.
- Certified in accordance with EN 54-17 by AENOR, and CE marked according to European Construction Products Regulation (EU) No305/2011.
||24 – 35V with polarity|
|Remote indicator output
|Moisture||20 – 95% RH|