Dry column hydranant with incoporated closure. HS.
The dry column hydrant with built-in HS model closure is manufactured in the diameters of 3″, 4″ and 6″ with 3 outlet hydrants. It is designed and manufactured in compliance with UNE EN-14384:2006 of colunma hydrants.
- Hydrarant type “C” (dry column, with drains and breakage system).
- Maximum operating pressure: 16 bar.
- Test pressure: 25 bar.
- Body and column of the hydranant made of grey cast iron.
- Possibility of connection to the supply network by straight or curved socket.
- Efficient design, easy to install and with easy handling.
- Hydrar head with smooth perimeter surface without cuttings that weaken resistance. It can be oriented 360o, to provide adequate orientation of your mouths while still ensuring watertightness.
- Inclined outlet mouths,facilitating connection and use of hoses.
- Anthelada system (automatic drainage).
- Anti-arie guide device.
|HS1||3″||Straight||350 mm||2 x 45 (Barcelona) 1 x 70 (Barcelona)|
|HS2||4″||Straight||350 mm||2 x 70 (Barcelona) 1 x 100 (Fire)|
|HS6||6″||Straight||350 mm||2 x 70 (Barcelona) 1 x 100 (Fire)|
|Hs3||3″||Curved||544 mm||2 x 45 (Barcelona) 1 x 70 (Barcelona)|
|HS4||4″||Curved||544 mm||2 x 70 (Barcelona) 1 x 100 (Fire)|
|HS5||6″||Curved||544 mm||2 x 70 (Barcelona) 1 x 100 (Fire)|