Fire Hose Cabinet 25 mm and 20 meters CR3X COFEM
Fire hose cabinet 25 mm according to UNE/EN 671-1 and 20 m of semi-rigid hose manufactured according to UNE 694.
It is composed of horizontal cabinet made of 1 mm thick sheet steel, painted in red RAL 3000, of Dimensions 630 x 610 x 245 mm, with semi-blind door for methacrylate, and easy opening lock, equipped with arm fixing bracket and pre-drills for feed input, including winding, hose, spear, folding arm, seat valve, manometer and feed cord.
The BIE may be manufactured in another colour, taking into account the customer-supplied RAL, or in stainless steel, and may be mounted on a ground-mounted clamping arch.
- Disc winding of 460 mm, painted in red, with axial power supply.
- Semi-rigid hose of 25 mm and 20 m in length, manufactured according to EN 694 and CE-marked according to Standard.
- Three-effects Nozzle: closure, spray and jet, connected by threaded screw-up to the end of the hose.
- Red painted arm with double articulation and mounting plate to the cabinet holder.
- 90º 1″ seat valve with 1/4″ pressure gauge socket.
- Graduated manometer of up to at least 25 bars.
- Feed hose between the valve and the winding, with semi-rigid hose of 25 mm.
|CR3X17||F.H.C. red painted red blind door|
|CR3X14||F.H.C. red painted red semi-blind door.|
|CR3X39||F.H.C. White painted white blind door.|
|CR3X18||F.H.C. red painted stainless steel blind door.|
|CR3X15||F.H.C. red painted semi-blind stainless steel door.|
|CR3X28||F.H.C. stainless steel blind door stainless steel.|
|CR3X25||F.H.C. stainless steel semi-blind door stainless steel.|
Polystyrene is not included in any equipment.