FHSD8200-09 Laser Camera Suction Detector
The LaserSenseHSSD2 detector is designed to provide very high smoke detection sensitivity, altaensuring the eest warning of a fire with the minimum false alarm rate.
ClassiFire perceptual artificial intelligence ensures that the detector operates at all timeswith optimal sensitivity to the protected environment, without the need for complex configuration. This means that the product will be configured to offer high sensitivity in a computer room or decrease its sensitivity in a smoke-filled area.
Upgradeable fault and fire-free outputs are available for remote monitoring of detector status.
Places where the FHSD8200-09 laser camera suction detector is installed
• Data storage units
• Plant rooms
• Air conditioning units
• Rack equipment
• Computer rooms
• Air duct protection
• Heritage protection
• Critical teams
• Anti-tobacco applications
• Engine rooms
• APIC addressable cards™ available for Ziton protocol
• “Command Module” repeater available for central system monitoring
• SenseNet compatible – up to 127 detectors per loop
• Remote displays
• Suitable for MatrixScan, a patented software that provides virtual addressable detection – for example, 10 physical detectors can provide up to 45 unique addressable sampling points.
FhSD8200-09 Laser Camera Suction Detector Features
- High sensitivity provided by a detection in a laser camera
- Combined sampling tubes up to 200m in length (with calm air)
- ClassiFire ® unique perceptual artificial intelligence system that dynamically adjusts detector operating parameters, adjusting to daily changes in protected environment and dust contamination of the filtering system
- Unwanted dust alarms are avoided by patented LDD 3D3 technology, laser dirt discrimination and the removal system
- RS485 communication for networks and remote communications.
Operating voltage 21.6 to 26.4 VDC Current consumption 450 mA at fan speed 8 Detection principle Mass detection by laser light scattering and particle evaluation Particle sensitivity range 0.003 μ up to 10 μ Physical dimensions 427 x 372 x 95 mm (width x height x depth) Net weight 5.2 kilograms Color Cream Cable inputs 6 x M20 material Sheet steel cover Operating temperature -10 to +60oC (EN54-20) Relative humidity 0 to 90% non-condensing Environment Inside IP rating IP40 Certification EN54-20 Voltage 5 – Pre-alarm, Alarm, Alarm2, Aux Alarm (n/o) and Fault (n/c) Standard 5 – Pre-alarm, Alarm, Alarm2, Aux Alarm (n/o) and Fault (n/c) Classification 500 mA to 30 V Indicators LED and LCD Navigation Keyboard