Conventional pushbutton EN52 LED ind. state key to restart SensoMAG MCP50 IP67
SensoMAG MCP50 IP67 is a conventional manual pushbutton, designed for outdoor installations and IP67 environments
The pushbutton is also equipped with a transparent protective cover to prevent failure or accidental activation.
The declared IP67 is achieved only when IP67 rated cable glands are used.
Features of the conventional EN52 LED ind pushbutton. state key to restart SensoMAG MCP50 IP67
- Mountainous surface.
- Reinitial flexible element.
- Type (according to EN54-11) – A.
- LED indication.
- Special test tool to reset after an alarm event.
- Plastic protective cover.
- Cable glands and sealant protected with O-rings.
- IP67 according to EN 60529.
|Operating voltage||9 ÷ 30 VDC|
|Nominal operating voltage||24 VDC|
|Power consumption in alarm state||23mA/ 15V; 38mA/ 24V; 48 mA / 30 V|
|Operating temperature||-10oC ÷ + 60oC|
|Degree of protection||IP67|