COFEM COMPACT LYON 1- or 2-loop fire algorithm
Compact algorithmic-addressable plant certified according to EN 54-2 AND EN 54-4 in accordance with the latest directives.
Interesting in medium-sized installations that are traditionally designed for conventional systems, allowing to use an algorithmic-addressable system with all the functionality and advantages that it brings with it.
In the event that the installation needs to be extended, the Lyon compact control unit has the network function of plants, so it is possible to connect centrals to each other, also showing the information of the plants connected in a repeater-like way, as well as allowing additional functionality of operation between them.
- CLYONRM01B – Remote Option
- CLYONRM02B – Remote Option
Features of the 1 – 2 loop algorithmic power plant
- Central 1 or 2 loops.
- Connects 99 points per loop.
- All points in the loop are monitored except the KABY loop isolator.
- Capacity up to 64 relays configurable per control unit.
- Allows programming of 99 zones per plant.
- History that stores up to 4095 events with date and time.
- Programmable delayed siren output from 0 to 10 minutes monitored, identified as S1.
- Alarm output as unsaw voltage-free relay, identified as ALARM.
- Fault output, delayed and monitored, identified as FAULT.
- Allows you to connect addressable sirens in the loop.
- Evacuation pushbutton.
- 4-line, 40-character backlit LCD display.
- It incorporates several languages by default (Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, etc).
- Configurable and manageable using PC-EASY CoNET software.
- Connects an external keyboard (PC-PS2 standard).
- Access to the panel keyboard using a numeric code.
- Allows the connection of up to 8 repeaters and/or 8 networked power plants.
- Contact ID on demand.
- Measurements: 363 x 331 x 96 mm.
- Certified by AENOR in accordance with EN 54 Part 2 and EN 54 Part 4, and CE marked according to European Construction Products Regulation (EU) No305/2011.
||110/230 Vac 50/60Hz|
|Maximum consumption||70 VA to 230 VAC|
|Batteries||2 x 12V 7Ah SLA|
|Battery charger||500 mA 27V/DC 20oC|
|Elements per loop
|Maximum current per loop
||250 mA / 24 to 36V/DC|
||PS2 minidin 6|
||USB 2.0/1.1 Type B and RS485|
||363 x 331 x 96 mm|
|Weight (without batteries)
||EN 54 parts 2 and 4|
|Mermaid fuse S1
||1.85 A self-reamable|
|Fuse output 30V
||0.75 A self-reamable|