Analog, white, detector-based and SensoIRIS BSOU IS isolator
SensoIRIS BSOU IS is a addressable fire base with siren module and insulator built into your body. SensoIRIS BSOU IS is designed to be installed in addressable fire alarm systems that support the TTE communication protocol. The device is turned on from the panel and can be controlled using the communication protocol.
The SensoIRIS BSOU IS addressable fire base supports 32 different tone types in two sound levels. The tone type and sound level are programmed from the control panel.
The device is designed for easy installation andconsists of two parts: flat mounting base and siren on a common body with factory mounted fire base.
Certified according to EN54-3 and EN54-17 in LPCB.
Features of the analog, white, detector-based and SensoIRIS BSOU IS isolator
- Selectable sound level: LOW (82-92dB) * and HIGH (100-103dB) *
- 32 types of sound selectable from the panel
- Compatible with SensoIRIS addressable detector series: T110, T110 IS, S130, S130 IS, M140 and M140 IS
- EN54-3 and EN54-17 certification
* Depends on the type of sound selected. The main tone type is 27; the detailed description of the tone types is presented in the installation manual.
|Operating voltage range||16 – 32 VDC (nom. 28 VDC)|
|Maximum consumption in communication||470 to 27 VDC|
|Maximum consumption, tone type 27, low volume level||2.8 mA to 27 V DC|
|Maximum consumption, tone type 27, high volume level||9.8 mA to 27 V DC|
|Total number of SensoIRIS BSOU in the loop – low level||100 of you.|
|Total number of SensoIRIS BSOU in the loop: high level||30 of you.|
|Number of tone types||32|
|Material, color||ABS, white|
|Dimensions with mounted detector SensoIRIS T110 (IS) / S130 (IS)||102 x 63 mm|
|Dimensions with mounted detector SensoIRIS M140 (IS)||102 x 70 mm|