Addressable algorithmic thermovelometric detector (analog). AE/SA-T. Electronic aguilera
Heat detector according to UNE EN 54-5 with CE conformity certificate and AENOR quality mark. Addressable algorithmic unit that manages two temperature parameters:
- Differential: Takes measurements of the temperature increase over time.
- Thermal: Controls the ambient temperature it detects at all times.
Both measures are analyzed and sent to the plant to make the alarm decision according to the schedule made in each case.
Does not include socket/base for algorithmic detectors.
- Supply voltage: 18 x 27 V (Algorithmic loop AE/SA-CTL card).
- Consumption at rest: 1.7 mA
- Alarm consumption: 4.2 mA Wiring: 2 wires.
- Recommended section 1.5mm2
- Temperature range: -10o – +50oC (ambient temperature)
- Humidity margin: Relative humidity 10% – 90% non-condensing.
- Housing material: ABS
- Operating witness: green flash (can be inhibited).
- Alarm: fixed red
- Dimensions: 106 mm. Height: 58 mm with low socket.
- Output for remote alarm: max 80 mA.
- Supported sockets:
- AE/SA-Z low socket
- AE/SA-ZA high socket