Thermovelocymetric detector IDT-03. Llenari
Thermovelocimetric detector head for conventional IDT-03 systems with dual LED indicator with full vision, SMD technology, with output for remote action pilot, rearmable, with automatic polarity change, anti-theft system of the head located at the base of the detector, anti-moisture epoxy encapsulation, polyamide housings with fiber.
- Precise plinth P0008099, not included
- CE-CPD Certificate
- Aenor N Certificate
- Optional mounting accessories:
- For seen tube
- For false roof
- Power supply: 24 v. Cc.
- Two-wire installation without bidirectional polarity.
- Consumption at rest: 100 uA.
- Alarm consumption: 25 mA.
- Consumption lamp output: 100 mA. Max.
- Working temperature: -10oC to +80oC.
- Relative humidity level 97 % max.
- Polyamide material with fiber.
- Color: White.
- Diameter max. tube: 22 mm.
- Distance between clamping holes: 77 mm.
- Head volume + souk: 182 cm3
- Maximum diameter: 106 mm.
- Height with socket included: 55 mm.