Abrasive andideslizing tape. Aluminum base
The abrasive non-slip tape. Aluminum base. Available in a width of 50 mm. Available in various colors. It is served in 18.3 meter coils.
The main purpose is to avoid slipping on surfaces where due to their physical characteristics there is a risk of falls and slips. They serve as both safety elements and signalling systems using both indoors and outdoor installations.
Features non-slip tapes:
- Effective and basic: design and manufacture against static electricity claims to be the most effective non-slip surface available.
- Duration: they have a thin layer impregnated with extra strong aluminum oxide.
- Permanence: they have a permanent and pressure sensitive adhesive bath layer, waterproof and ensure that once installed remains unchanged.
- Temperature: can withstand above and outside all environmental limits, withstanding even temperatures below -30 oC.
- Flexible: Flexibility allows extreme torques higher than 90o angles without damaging the product.
- Duration: the combination of aluminum oxide, thin plastic layer and permanent adhesive provides you with a long and efficient service life.
- Cleaning: it is designed for resistance to both steam cleaning and regular detergents.
- Quality: manufacturers certified according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Features abrasive tapes:
- High quality composite material of granules impregnated in aluminum oxide.
- UV resistance.
- Resistance to chemicals (bleach and solvents).
- Possibility of cleaning.
- Water resistance.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
Features aluminum base tapes:
The stairs and metal floors with relief (Durbar, Chequer, etc.) are common use, we can see them practically on all access platforms and incedian exits, especially in industrial environments.
These types of surfaces are extremely slippery and relief patterns create more problems, as it causes less contact surface when walking.
The abrasive grain is integrated into an aluminum support sheet, which has a number of advantages over conventional plastic:
- Plastic, when stretched, tends to return to its original state. Aluminum does not stretch, deforms, so it will not separate from an uneven surface.
- Aluminum has no memory, can be deformed to fit a surface, and thus permance..
- An added advantage in the use of aluminum is the best response in the reaction to the belt fire. And higher resistance to high temperatures.