Indoor and outdoor fire siren with COFEM SIRAYL luminous acoustic warning
Microprocessed and addressable fire inner and outer siren, with short-circuit isolator installed as one more element of the loop. Issues acoustic and luminous warning, in case detectors or manual alarm systems are activated.
Feature of the indoor and outdoor fire siren
- Made of red thermistor ABS.
- Standard sound configuration according to EN 54-23 (acoustic device).
- It is possible to change the tone settings, but this operation affects the electrical consumption of the siren and, therefore, the consumption of points of the device.
- Internal wiring and positions of other microswitches should not be modified from those selected by default from the manufacturer.
- En 54-23 light signal certification (visual alarm device).
|Power||24 – 35V with polarity|
|Consumption at rest
|Consumption in alarm
||5 – 50 mA|
||-10oC + 55oC|
||95 x 91 mm / 95 x 107 mm|
||EN 54-3 / EN 54-23|
||95 / 105 dB – 1m|