Analog, white, detector-based siren, SensoIRIS BSST IS strobe light
SensoIRIS BSST IS is an addressable fire base with built-in siren and strobe light, and insulating module in your body. SensoIRIS BSST IS is designed for installation in addressable fire alarm systems that support the TTE communication protocol. The device is turned on from the panel and can be controlled using the communication protocol. The SensoIRIS BSST IS addressable fire base supports 32 different tone typesin two sound levels.
The device is designed for easy installation and consists of two parts: flat mounting base and siren and strobe light in a common body with factory mounted fire base.
Fully compliant and certified according to EN54, parts 3 and 17.
Features of analog, white, detector-based siren, SensoIRIS BSST IS strobe light
- Selectable sound level: LOW (82-92dB) * and HIGH (100-103dB) *
- 32 types of sound selectable from the panel
- EN54-3 and EN54-17 certification
- Compatible with SensoIRIS addressable detector series: T110, T110 IS, S130, S130 IS, M140 and M140 IS
* Depends on the type of sound selected. The main tone type is 27; Detailed description of tone types is presented in the installation manual *
|Operating voltage range||16 – 32 VDC (nom. 28 VDC)|
|Maximum consumption in communication||470 to 27 VDC|
|Maximum consumption, tone type 27, low volume level||3 mA to 27 V DC|
|Maximum consumption, tone type 27, high volume level||10 mA to 27 V DC|
|Total number of SensoIRIS BSOU in the loop – low level||100 of you.|
|Total number of SensoIRIS BSOU in the loop: high level||30 of you.|
|Number of tone types||32|
|Strobe flash frequency||1 Hz|
|Material, color||ABS, white|
|Dimensions with mounted detector SensoIRIS T110 (IS) / S130 (IS)||102 x 63 mm|
|Dimensions with mounted detector SensoIRIS M140 (IS)||102 x 70 mm|