€113,97 €91,18 + IVA
Floor mount retainer FE250 / Kilsen. High rigidity and dimensional stability.
*Los productos no incluyen gastos de transporte y los precios son exclusivos online.
The FE250 is a floor mount door holder, in a Bayblend housing, which offers a 400N clamping force and a release button. Cable input is possible from the back or from the sides, and the release button can be located at the bottom or on one side. The metal mounting bracket offers two mounting options: indoor – vandal mode and standard(as shown).
The magnet is constructed with a pressed coil and an anti-remnant pin, which gives it IP54 protection. Protective diodes are integrated into this construction.
The plastic housing is made of Bayblend and contains 30% PA6 fiberglass, making it much stronger than standard ABS. Bayblend offers high heat resistance, high impact and impact resistance withnotches, and high rigidity and dimensional stability.
– For convenient ease of installation, the door holder comes complete with electric screw terminals.
– The housing is pre-drilled in a practical standard format for quick assembly.
– The door holder is supplied complete with a retaining plate, which offers an angular adjustment.
– The release button can be placed in three different locations: down, left or right
– Cable input can be done in four different locations: back, top, left or right.
– The door holder can be mounted “inside” the metal bracket – vandal or standard/outdoor mode.
The FE250 is fully approved according to EN1155.
Precios exclusivos en web. No aplicado en tienda física
Lunes a Jueves: 7:30h a 19:00h Viernes: 7:30h a 15:00h