IP67 outdoor analog pushbutton with SensoIRIS MCP150 IP67 isolator
SensoIRIS MCP150 IP67 is a waterproof addressable manual call button designed for outdoor installations and IP67* environments with built-in insulating module.
The pushbutton is also equipped with a transparent protective cover to prevent failure or accidental activation.
SensoIRIS MCP150 IP67 is turned on from the fire plant and can be controlled by the communication protocol.
* The declared IP67 is achieved only when IP67 rated cable glands are used!
Features of the IP67 Outdoor Analog Pushbutton with SensoIRIS MCP150 IP67 Isolator
- Supports Teletek Electronics protocol
- Built-in isolator module
- Mountainous surface
- Rebootable flexible element
- Type (according to EN54-11) – A
- LED indication
- Special test tool to reset after an alarm event
- Plastic protective cover
- Cable glands and sealant protected with O-rings
- IP67 according to EN 60529
|Operating voltage||15 – 32 VDC|
|Current consumption with communication (max.)||160oA to 27VDC|
|Power consumption in Fire mode||3 mA|
|Installation cables||2.5 mm2|
|Working temperature||-10oC to +60oC|
|Degree of protection||IP67|