Manual resettable alarm button with PUCAY cover by COFEM
Manual resettable alarm pulse with short circuit isolator for algorithmic-addressable fire detection system. The flashing of the transparent red led indicates communication with the control panel. If it remains on, it indicates that it has been manually operated (alarm), in addition to a yellow tab being triggered on the bottom of the operating face.
Push button easily reset by actuating the yellow switch on the front side using a screwdriver
Features of the manual alarm button
- Push-button easily reset by pressing the yellow switch on the front.
- Transparent protective cover on the drive side to prevent accidental pulsation.
- Self-identifying element in the analogical fire detection system
- Indication of communication with the control panel by means of flashing of the led.
- Immediate visual recognition of the alarm status by the permanent activation of the led and the triggering of a yellow tab on the bottom of the actuation face.
- Certified by AENOR according to EN 54 part 11 and with CE marking according to the European Regulation on Construction Products (EU) Nº305/2011.
||24 – 35V without polarity|
|Consumption at rest
|Consumption in alarm||5 mA|
|Remote indicator output
||20 – 95% RH|
|IP protection||IP 50|