Fire extinguisher 6 kg powder with installation certificate
Fire Extinguisher 6 kg Powder. Efficiency 27A-183B-C. Auca. PP6PS model
- The 6Kg powder fire extinguisher is the most common equipment we can find in any facility to meet basic fire safety needs.
- The manufacturer of the equipment is AUCA. High quality steel according to EN 10.130, is constituted by two deep mountings and bushing.
- Valve with brass body, which also carries a safety ring, a seal, an opening and control lever in steel, an EN3 7 pressure gauge and a 520mm hose. with conical laminar flow diffuser.
- Efficiency 27A-183B-C, superior to theefficacy 21A 113B C required by the technical building code. .
- Wall mount included
- Built-in permanent pressure fire extinguisher
- Manometer to check internal pressure
- Outer protection: blasting and polymerized epoxy-polyester coating at 220ºC, fire red R-3000.
- Flexible curd hose with external coating of black polyamide and tubular diffuser.
|Fire extinguishing type
||Nitrogen + Helium|
|Dimensions||Height: 525 mm – Width: 270 mm – Length: 160 mm|
|Temperature of use
|Test Pressure / Service
||27 bar/PS(20ºC) x 14 bar.; PSmax. 16 bar;|
Types of installations for extinguisher abc 6 kg powder
You may have reached this section after consulting our fire extinguisher regulations section and therefore you have opted for this type of abc powder fire extinguisher.
The 6 kg powder fire extinguisher is the most used in Spain and the one we will see the most in different types of installations.
You must take into account what type of installation the fire extinguisher will be intended for.
Fire extinguisher for commerce or commercial premises, store, company, warehouse, workshop.
You want to protect basic fire extinguishers needs in a type of facility like these, because it’s in place adechttps://serior.com/page-normativa-reglamento-extintores/uado.
- See our fire extinguisher regulationssection you can find out what type and quantity of fire extinguishers you need under Royal Decree 2267/2004 of 3 December approving the Fire Safety Regulations in industrial establishments.
- Our fire extinguisher regulations section is explained in detail and customized for any type of user.
Fire extinguisher for garages and neighboring communities
- For a garage community or a community of neighbors,the 6 Kg powder extinguisher is also the one we must install, following the instructions of Building Technical Code – Basic Fire Safety Document.
- Also in our fire extinguisher regulations section you will find detailed and customized explanations as indicated in the Building Technical Code – Basic Fire Safety Document.
Fire extinguisher for single-family homes
For single-family homes, we must also follow the instructions of the Building Technical Code – Basic Fire Safety Document. and we will need at least 21A 113B C fire extinguishers. In this case the effectiveness of our fire extinguisher 6 kg is superior.
Fire extinguisher for vehicles, trucks, trailers, tractors, mobile platforms, bus.
If you need a fire extinguisher for vehicle, truck, trailer, tractor, mobile platform, bus,you must have in mind our regulations of fire extinguishers in vehicles. In our section is the regulations explained in a personalized and detailed way for vehicles with and without ADR.
- We will follow the instrications of the Order of 27 July 1999 which determines the conditions to be met by fire extinguishers installed in vehicles for the carriage of persons or goods.
- For vehicles with ADR, we will follow the instructions ofthe European Year on the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road, Chapter 8.1.4 (page 1035 of the document)
- Maximum Mass Authorized 7000 Kg – MMA 7000 kg Extinguisher 6 Kg Dust Vehicles 21A 113B C
- Vehicles of more than 23 seats, including the driver. Extinguisher 6 Kg Powder. 21A 113B C