2 kg powder fire extinguisher. Efficiency 13A 89B C. AUCA PP2P Model.
2 kg dry chemical powder fire extinguisher with built-in pressure. Efficiency 13A 89B C of manufacturer AUCA.
- Technical details of extinguisher 2 Kg Dust abc from manufacturer AUCA
- What type of vehicles is the fire extinguisher 2 Kg Dust intended for?
- Do you need fire extinguisher maintenance? Contact us. We carry out maintenance at the national level.
- Do you want a better and cheap price extinguisher 2 kg powder? Check out our fire extinguisher offers and packs.
Fire Extinguisher 2 kg Powder. Efficiency 13A-89B-C
- The fire extinguisher 2 kg powder is asmallequipment. The use we can give you would be a home fire extinguisher,or a car fire extinguisher. According to current regulations, this 2kg powder extinguisher is for vehicles up to 1000 kg MMA.
- Manufacturer AUCA. High quality steel according to EN 10.130, consists of two deep mountings and bushing.
- Valve with brass body, which also carries a safety ring, a seal, an opening and control lever in steel, a pressure gauge certified EN3 7 and a tapered diffuser of laminar flow.
- Efficiency 13A 34B C.
- Clamp included
- Built-in permanent pressure
- Manometer to check internal pressure
- Outer protection: blasting and polymerized epoxy-polyester coating at 220ºC, fire red R-3000.
|Fire extinguishing type
||Nitrogen + Helium|
|Dimensions||Height: 380 mm – Width: 120 mm – Length: 90 mm|
|Temperature of use
|Test Pressure / Service
||27 bar / 14 bar at 20ºC PS max 16 bar|
2 kg dust extinguisher for vehicles with MMA 1000 Kg.
You may have reached this section after consulting our vehicle fire extinguisher regulations section and therefore you have opted for this type of abc powder fire extinguisher.
Fire extinguisher for vehicles, trucks, trailers, tractors, mobile platforms, truck cab.
If you need a fire extinguisher for truck, trailer, tractor, mobile platform, truck cab must have in place our regulations of fire extinguishers in vehicles. In our section is the regulations explained in a personalized and detailed way for vehicles with and without ADR.
- We will follow the instrications of theOrder of 27 July 1999 which determines the conditions to be met by fire extinguishers installed in vehicles for the carriage of persons or goods.
- For vehicles with ADR, we will follow the instructions of the European Year on the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road,Chapter 8.1.4 (page 1035 of the document)
- Maximum mass authorized 1000 Kg – MMA 1000 kg fire extinguisher 2 kg powder vehicles
- Up to 23 seats, including the driver. Fire Extinguisher 2 Kg powder
- Vehicles with ADR, fire extinguisher 2 kg abc powder in cabin