Fire extinguisher 1 kg powder with installation certificate
Fire Extinguisher 1 kg Powder. Efficacy 8A-34B-C. Auca. Model PK1HD
- The fire extinguisher 1 kg powder is asmall piece of equipment. The use we can give you would be for home,or a car.
- Manufactured by AUCA. High quality steel according to EN 10.130, consists of two deep mountings and bushing.
- Valve with brass body, which also carries a safety ring, a seal, an opening and control lever in steel, and a tapered diffuser of laminar flow.
- Efficacy 8A-34B-C.
- Plastic clamp included
- Built-in permanent pressure
- Manometer for checking internal pressure.
- Outer protection: blasting and polymerized epoxy-polyester coating at 220ºC, fire red R-3000.
|Fire extinguishing type
||Co2 semi-detached pressure bottle|
|Dimensions||Height: 340 mm – Width: 110 mm – Length: 90 mm|
|Temperature of use
|Test pressure / Pressure service
||27 bar / 14 bar at 20ºC PS max 16 bar|
1 kg abc powder fire extinguisher for vehicles
You may have reached this section after consulting our vehicle fire extinguisher regulations section and therefore you have opted for this type of abc powder fire extinguisher.
Fire extinguisher for vehicles, trucks, trailers, tractors, mobile platforms, bus.
If you need a fire extinguisher for truck, trailer, tractor, mobile platform,you must have in mind our regulations of fire extinguishers in vehicles. In our section is the regulations explained in a personalized and detailed way for vehicles with and without ADR.
- We will follow the instrictions of the Order of 27 July 1999 which determines the conditions to be met by fire extinguishers installed in vehicles for the transport of persons or goods
- For vehicles with ADR, we will follow the instructions of the European Year on the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road,Chapter 8.1.4 (page 1035 of the document)
- Up to 9 seats, including the driver. Fire Extinguisher 1 Kg powder
Car extinguisher, for home, private
If you need a car fire extinguisher,this equipment can be a solution for you. There is no rule that specifies or obliges to carry fire extinguishers in private vehicles,but with the 1 Kg Powder fire extinguisher it can be protected from a small fire conate.