Fire extinguisher 3 kg powder with installation certificate
- The fire extinguisher abc 3 Kg powder is small. The use we can give you would be for home,either a car, or a van. This equipment is intended for vehicles whose MMA does not exceed 3500 Kg.
- Manufacturer AUCA. High quality steel according to EN 10.130, consists of two deep mountings and bushing.
- Valve with brass body, which also carries a safety ring, a seal, an opening and control lever in steel, a pressure gauge certified EN3 7 and a tapered diffuser of laminar flow.
- Efficacy 13A-89B-C.
- Support included
- Built-in permanent pressure
- Manometer to check internal pressure
- Outer protection: blasting and polymerized epoxy-polyester coating at 220ºC, fire red R-3000.
|Fire extinguishing type
||Nitrogen + Helium|
|Dimensions||Height: 425 mm – Width: 130 mm – Length: 115mm|
|Temperature of use
|Test Pressure / Service
||27 bar / 14 bar at 20ºC PS max 16 bar|
3 kg ABC Powder fire extinguisher for vehicles with MMA 3500 Kg.
You may have reached this section after consulting our vehicle fire extinguisher regulations section and therefore you have opted for this type of abc powder fire extinguisher.
Fire extinguisher for vehicles, trucks, trailers, tractors, mobile platforms.
If you need a fire extinguisher for truck, trailer, tractor, mobile platform,you must have in mind our regulations of fire extinguishers in vehicles. In our section is the regulations explained in a personalized and detailed way for vehicles with and without ADR.
- We will follow the instrications of the Order of 27 July 1999 which determines the conditions to be met by fire extinguishers installed in vehicles for the carriage of persons or goods.
- For vehicles with ADR, we will follow the instructions of the European Year on the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road, Chapter 8.1.4 (page 1035 of the document)
- Maximum Mass Authorized 3500 Kg – MMA 3500 kg Fire Extinguisher 3 kg ABC Powder Vehicles
Buy fire extinguisher for home or private use
The 3 kg fire extinguisher can also be a solution to have a minimum of fire protection in your home or home.
There are no regulations that regulate this, and due to the size of the equipment, not being very large, nor very small, it allows to attack a small fire if we are at home, in addition to storing the equipment somewhere without taking up too much space.