Remote action indicator pilot for fire detection and alarm system. Pial
The PIAL remote alarm pilot shows us an optical indication of fire alarm through sensors, detectors, or modules of addressable algorithmic systems.
Using and installing a remote fire indication pilot
- In case the sensing elements are not visible, such as detectors on the false ceilings, a remote indicator light will be installed at the bottom of the ceiling or near the wall, and in sight. In case of alarm, the pilot will turn on and we will know that there is an emergency.
- In hotel rooms, where we can know if there is an alarm warning inside the room with the remote indicator installed at the entrance door.
In case of alarm, the remote alarm indicator will be activated with a permanent red light.
- Identifies an alarm from any direction perpendicular to your installation.
- Conexioned with polarity.
- It has two red LEDs, in case one of them fails.
- Manufactured in abs thermistoristant.
- Base and white cap.
- Red viewer.
PIAL Technical Specifications – Remote Fire Alarm Indicator Pilot
||5-12 V/DC with polarity|
|Consumption in surveillance
|Consumption in alarm
||20 – 95% RH|