2-relay monitored output module, installed as one more element of COFEM’s MDA2Y loop
Output module of 2 microprocessed and addressable supervised relays that is installed as one more element of the loop. They are powered by connection to the loop, but requires 30V auxiliary power for relay-driven devices. They monitor the presence of voltage on the 30V auxiliary power line in addition to the outputs of the monitored relays.
- Protected by a 0.9 A self-parameterable fuse and each 0.5 A supervised output.
- Transparent red LED flicker indicates communication with the control unit. The green LED ignition indicates the firing of one or both relays.
- Two independently operated relay outputs, both in application type, as well as in timing and combination of sensors that activate them.
- At rest, the MDA2Y monitors each output by means of a resistance of 33 k, indicating the open line or cross-line state.
- Manufactured in thermo-resistant ABS.
- Certified in accordance with EN 54-18 by AENOR, and CE marked according to European Construction Products Regulation (EU) No305/2011.
||24 – 35V with polarity|
|Consumption at rest
|Relay monitoring voltage
||7V with reverse polarity|
|Relay output voltage
||20 – 95% RH|
||140.5 x 73 x 48 mm|