Multisensor optical-thermal detector. M502C
The conventional M502C multisensor optical-thermal detector is designed for conventional fire detection plants.
This detector is designed to emit an alarm signal in case of smoke, or when the temperature of the protected area exceeds 57oC. Category A2
Its functions and design allow long-term stability and warranty.
Features of the conventional M502C thermovelocimetric heat detector
- Mounting with extraction lock
- Red alarm led
- Output for remote pilot.
- Dirty camera warning for maintenance
- Correcting automatic pollution sensitivity variations
- Measurements 100 mm in diameter and 36 mm in height
- Complies with UNE EN-23007-5 and 7
- APPLUS 0370-CPD-0532 Certificate
Technical specifications of the M502C thermovelocymetric heat detector
||8.5 Vdc to 30 Vdc|
|Consumption at rest
||65 uA to 24 V and 25o
(95 uA in alarm)
||27 mA with R-470 Ohms at 24 V|
|Maximum remote pilot current
||-10oC + 50oC|
||-20oC + 80oC|
|Maximum relative humidity