COFEM’s A30XHAS optical addressable algorithmic smoke sensor for fire detection
Addressable algorithmic optical smoke sensor for fire detection. The principle of operation is based on the Tyndall effect, refraction of light in a dark chamber, creating an optical camera. The variation of electrical characteristics in the presence of combustion aerosols makes it suitable for use as a smoke sensor.
Features of the optical smoke sensor
- Low profile, total height less than 53.4 mm (including the socket).
- Also available with high socket for 20 mm tube.
- Double red alarm LED, which allows to identify the detector in alarm state from any direction (360o).
- Possibility to connect to a remote action indicator.
- Easy connection, no polarity.
- Indication, by means of LEDs, of communication with the control unit (simple flashing), as well as the alarm status (leds on).
- Indication of the sensor’s state of soiling on the display of the control unit (the sensor allows differentiation between rapid increases in signal by alarm and small, slow and sustained increases due to the accumulation of dust and dirt).
- Easy-to-install head and socket, interchangeable throughout the A30X range, and made of white thermistor ABS.
- Certified by AENOR according to EN 54 Part 7 and CE marked according to European Construction Products Regulation (EU) No305/2011.
||24 – 35V without polarity|
|Consumption in surveillance
|Consumption in alarm
||Double red LED (360o visibility)|
|Remote indicator output
||20 – 95% RH|
||According to EN 54-7|