Conventional IDH-03 optical smoke detector. Llenari
Optical smoke detector, IDH or IDH-03,includes double alarm LEDs, operation is controlled through a microprocessor, which has a smoke concentrator system. The ability to connect a remote pilot:
- Double alarm LED.
- Microprocessor controlled operation.
- Software removal of false alarms.
- Automatic polarity change.
- High immunity to radiofrequency.
- Permanently operated self-check.
- SMD technology.
- Rigid anti-insect protection system (ABS) incorporated in one piece.
- Smoke concentrator system.
- Output for remote action pilot.
- Two-wire connection.
- Does not include base
- Power supply: 24 v. Cc.
- Two-wire installation without bidirectional polarity.
- Consumption at rest: 100 uA.
- Alarm consumption: 25 mA.
- Consumption lamp output: 100 mA. Max.
- Working temperature: -10oC to +80oC.
- Relative humidity level 97 % max.
- Polyamide material with fiber.
- Color: White.
- Diameter max. tube: 22 mm.
- Distance between clamping holes: 77 mm.
- Head volume + souk: 182 cm3
- Maximum diameter: 106 mm.
- Height with socket included: 55 mm.