Addressable algorithmic smoke detector (analog). Model AE/SA-OP
UNE EN 54-7 standard, with CE conformity certificate and AENOR quality mark.
Addressable algorithmic unit that manages an optical smoke sensor. Its function is to take measurements of the light that disperse the smoke particles, evaluate their density and percentage increase in time and send to the plant an information already analyzed so that it makes the alarm decision whenever the parameters programmed for each case are reached.
- Technology shared with the plant.
- Natural ventilation design, which facilitates the uptake of slow fumes.
- Automatic sensitivity adjustment.
- Built-in equipment self-insulator.
- Output for remote alarm.
- 2-wire connection.
- Power supply: between 18 and 27 Vdc. Consumption: 2 mA at rest and 5 mA in alarm.
- Does not include socket/base for algorithmic detectors.