Conventional optical smoke detector for fire detection. A30XHS
The manufacturer’s conventional A30XHS optical smoke detector, COFEM,is a device that allows us to detect an alarm signal in the presence of smoke using Tyndall technology and effect.
Features of the A30XHS Optical Smoke Detector
- We can install it with a low socket,whose height will be 45 mm, or install a high base for seen tube.
- It has a double alarm LED.
- Allows us to connect to a remote indicator
- There is no polarity in the connection
- Dirt signaling on the LEDS flickering camera
- Complies with UNE EN-54 Part 7 and CE marking standards.
Technical specifications of the A30XHS optical smoke detector:
||12 – 30 V|
|Consumption in surveillance
||60 µA – 18 V|
|Consumption in alarm
||40 mA – 18 V|
||Double red LED|
|Remote indicator output
||20 – 95% RH|
||According to EN-54-7|