Addressable algorithmic (analog) optical smoke detector. AE/SA-OPZ. Electronic aguilera
It incorporates an acoustic warning that is activated in case of smoke detector alarm or if this has been programmed in the control unit, with the alarm of any equipment in your area.
Sound current 85 dB. Maximum alarm consumption 13 mA.
Does not include Socket / Base for algorithmic detectors
- Supply voltage: 18 x 27 V (Algorithmic loop AE/SA-CTL card).
- Consumption at rest:1.9 mA
- Maximum alarm consumption: 13 mA Sound current: 85dB
- Wiring: 2 wires. Recommended section 1.5mm2
- Temperature range: -10o – +50oC (ambient temperature)
- Humidity margin: Relative humidity 10% – 90% non-condensing.
- Housing material: ABS
- Operating witness: green flash (can be inhibited)
- Alarm: fixed red
- Dimensions: 106 mm. Height: 58 mm with low socket.
- Output for remote alarm: max 80 mA.
- Supported sockets:
- AE/SA-Z low socket
- AE/SA-ZA high socket