Non-abrasive andideslizing tape. Aquasafe
The non-abrasive non-slip tape. Aquasafe. Available in a width of 50 mm. Available in various colors. It is served in 18.3 meter coils.
The main purpose is to avoid slipping on those surfaces where by their charactersthere is a resigo of falls and slips. They serve as both safety elements and signalling systems used both indoors and outdoor installations.
Features non-slip tapes:
- Effective and basic: design and manufacture can be static electricity claims to be the most effective non-slip surface available.
- Duration: they have a thin layer impregnated with extra strong aluminum oxide.
- Pemanence: cuentna with a permanent and pressure sensitive adhesive bath layer, waterproof and ensures that once installed remains unchanged,
- Temperature: can withstand above and outside all environmental limits, even withstanding temepratures below -30 oC.
- Flexible: Flexibility allows extreme torques higher than 90o angles without damaging the product.
- Duration: the combination of aluminum oxide, thin plastic layer and permanent adhesive provides you with a long and efficient service life.
- Cleaning: is designed for resistance to both steam and regular cleaning with detergents.
- Quality: manufacturers certified according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Features non-abrasive tapes:
- PVC self-adhesive tape.
- Water resistance.
- Anti-bacterial treatment.
- Non-abrasive surface.
Aquasafe tape features:
It is a non-abrasive non-abrasive PVC product, which allows for its softness to be applied on those surfaces that for use give the possibility of carrying the foot barefoot.
It is manufactured with anti-bacterial treatment, which prevents possible contagion of diseases. It allows to be washed and scrubbed without danger of being damaged. It is especially suitable for wet or wet areas.