Supervised technical signal input module, installed as one more element of COFEM’s MSTAY loop
Microprocessed and addressable supervised technical signal input module that is installed as one more element of the loop. It has two inputs to discern open or closed state of a serially connected dry contact with a resistance of 10k. At rest the contact must be open and in case of failure it must be closed.
- Input IN1 detects closed contact with ALARM category.
- IN2 input detects closed contact with AVERÍA category.
- The two inputs are allowed to be associated simultaneously.
- At rest, the MSTAY monitors the outer line by means of a resistance of 33k, indicating the open line or cross-line state.
- Application to signal the status of other detection systems where there may be connection of flow sensors in case of sprinklers installations, end of stroke in the case of fire doors, tank level, etc.
- Transparent red LED flashing indicates communication with the control unit, as well as if it stays on it tells us the alarm status.
- The green LED ignition indicates the activation of one or both inputs.
- It has output for the activation of a remote pilot that is activated when it is in an alarm state. The Technical Signals Module is powered by the connection to the loop.
- Manufactured in thermo-resistant ABS.
- Certified in accordance with EN 54-18 by AENOR, and CE marked according to European Construction Products Regulation (EU) No305/2011.
||24 – 35V with polarity|
|Consumption at rest
||7V with reverse polarity|
|Remote indicator output
||20 – 95% RH|
||140.5 x 73 x 48 mm|