Firefighting plant. MPS-E. Llenari
The MPS series microprocessed fire plants are EN-54 certified, perfectly designed for fire detection, extinguishing and alarm. It is ideal for small and medium-sized installations.
- Compliant with EN 54 Part 2 and 4, and EN Standard 12.094 Part 1
- Discriminate between pushbuttons and detectors.
- Discriminate between short circuits and open circuit in case of breakdown.
- It has 2 detection and extinguishing control zones
- Possibility to control via SMS from a mobile (optional).
- 3 levels of access and Watch mode (configurable to check for single person incidents)
- Testing mode (automatic resets for single-person maintenance)
- Timing of output relays and sirens.
- Limited battery charge control (preserves power supply).
- 4 general relay outputs (one rearmable and one monitored). 2 supervised outputs and 2 dry contact outputs in addition to the 4 general ones.
- Trigger pushbutton programming for delay overrides.
- Connector on the “Rearme” input circuit (remote resets).