SMARTLAN. Ethernet interface for SmartLoop power plants.
- SMARTLAN. Ethernet interface for Internet connection via TCP-IP and UDP. For INIM SmatLoop fire plants.
- Enables remote access to the power station via the Internet.
- This remote access allows you to upload and read system information remotely, also providing a web server for system access.
- Moreover, this interface transmits over TCP/IP emails for each event generated, even with attachments, as well as sending reports in real time.
- Allows remote monitoring through the Smartlook graphics software application
- Allows detailed reports by e-mail
- Web system access allowing system configuration and monitoring remotely over the Internet
- Consumption: 200 mA
- Direct connection to SmartLoop main board.
- RS 232
- USB connection for PC connection