Module to connect 32 detectors / 10 COFEM KMAY32 pushbuttons
Microprocessed and addressable analog module (with short-circuit isolator) that is installed as one more element of the loop.
This module allows you to connect conventional detectors and/or pushbuttons in an analog fire detection system, performing the interface function between an analog control plant and a conventional system. A maximum of 10 pushbuttons can be installed on the “Zone C” strip. In the “Zone D” strip, a maximum of 32 elements are supported between detectors (A30XH, A30XHS, A30XT and A30XV) and conventional pushbuttons. Both strips monitor the line using a final line resistor, from AK7. This indicates the open line, cross-line, detector alarm, or pushbutton alarm status.
- It has a microswith for setting zone thresholds;
- Threshold open line (pin’swith 1-2).
- Threshold trigger alarm detector (pin’swith 3-4).
- Threshold trigger pushbutton alarm (pin’swith 5).
- The flashing of the transparent red LED tells us the communication with the control unit, as well as whether it stays on it tells us the alarm status of a detector or pushbutton connected to this module.
- This module has output for the activation of a remote pilot, which is activated when it is in an alarm state.
- This module is powered by the connection to the loop and requires a 24V auxiliary power supply to power the zones (this voltage is monitored by the microcontroller).
||20 – 35V with polarity|
|Auxiliary power supply 24V
||20 – 30V|
|Consumption at rest
|Tension in zone
||22V with polarity|
|Remote indicator output
||Red LED (fixed)|
||Red LED (flashing)|
||20 – 95% RH|
||159 x 118 x 72 mm|