Mini home smoke detector with COFEM acoustic alarm
Mini domestic smoke detector with acoustic alarm. It has a 3V lithium battery, with a lifespan of 10 years.
The detector uses a photoelectric fume sensor that allows you to detect smoke from different types of fire. The detection principle is based on a dark camera with an emitter and receiver. The alarm is triggered when preset smoke levels are reached. The detector is equipped with a self-diagnostic tool, which allows you to ensure proper operation during its lifetime.
Depending on the color.
- Photoelectric sensor for maximum protection.
- Button on the front of the detector to mute alarm.
- 3V 10-year lithium battery life. There is no need to change the battery.
- Easy installation using screws (included) or 3M VHB high adhesion adhesive cover.
- Test button to check the correct operation of the detector.
- Button to mute acoustic signal in case of false alarms.
- Low battery acoustic indicator.
- End-of-life indicator. After 10 years of operation, an audible signal will indicate the necessary replacement of the detector.
- Local alarm memory.
- Wide range of appearances to suit different ceilings.
- Turns ON 14604:2005.
||3V lithium battery|
||85 dB to 3 m|
|Consumption at rest
||< 3rd 2.9V|
|Temperature||0oC – +45oC|
|Temp. adhesive adhesion
||-35oC – +93oC|
||50.8 x 42×5 mm in height|