Master module to connect coOFEM KMAY conventional detectors/pushbuttons
Microprocessed and addressable module that is installed as one more element of the loop. It allows to connect convetional detectors and / or pushbuttons in an algorithmic-addressable fire detection system, performing the function of interface between an addressable algorithmic control plant and a conventional system.
- “Zone C” strip can be installed a maximum of 10 conventional pushbuttons.
- “Zone D” strip supports a maximum of 20 temperature detectors (A30XT, A30XV) or 15 elements between smoke detectors (A30XH, A30XHS) and conventional pushbuttons.
- Both strips monitor the line using a final line capacitor, 10oF/63V. This indicates the open line, cross-line, detector alarm, or pushbutton alarm status.
- Transparent red LED flashing indicates communication with the control unit. as if it stays on it tells us the alarm status of a detector or pushbutton connected to this module.
- It has output for the activation of a remote pilot, which is activated when it is in the alarm state. The analog master module is powered by the connection to the loop.
- Manufactured in thermo-resistant ABS.
- Certificate of agreement EN 54-18 by AENOR, and ce marked according to european Construction Products Regulation (EU) No305/2011.
||24 – 35V with polarity|
|Consumption in surveillance
|Tension in zone
||20V with polarity|
|Remote indicator output
||20 – 95% RH|
||140.5 x 73 x 48mm|