Pipe Marking Signal. Combustible gases
The Pipe Marking signal. Combustible gases it is available in PVC material Weather Laminated Adhesive. It also has several sizes to choose for this same product.
Group 4: Combustible gases.
Basic color, indicates the nature of the fluid: Yellow.
Complementary color, indicates the fluid status: Black.
- Gases supplied by the public network.
- Hydrogen and gases containing it.
- Carbohydrates and carbon and its derivatives.
- Carbon monoxide and gases containing it.
- Mixing gases (technical gases).
- Inorganic gases NH3, H2S.
- Hot gases for driving force.
- Combustible exhaust gases.