Luminous label “Extinction fired”. M103ED
The M103 label is a luminous text signalling device and acoustic warning via buzzer. Because of its low consumption and good visibility it is ideal for application in automatic extinguishing systems, fire detection or toxic gases.
- Housing material: ABS thermoplastic.
- Luminous diffuser: methyl methacrylate.
- IP protection level: IP-51.
- Measurements: 235 x 115 x 60 mm.
- Supply voltage: 20 to 30V dc.
- Consumption at 24V: 60mA.
- Working temperature: -10oC to 50oC.
- Storage temperature: -20oC to 70oC.
- Maximum relative humidity: 95% non-condensing.