Central / AE/PX2 Extinguishing Control Panel – AE/SA-PX2 – AE/94-PX2 Electronic Eagle
The PX2 SERIES of extinguishing control panels are microprocessed alarm plants, designedand certified according to European standard EN 12094-1:2003
Features of Aguilera Electronic’s PX2 extinguishing plant
- 2 monitored detection zones.
- Programmable operating mode such as:
- Double detection: Two alarms in one area.
- Cross-detection: An alarm in each zone.
- Mixed: Two alarms on the panel.
- Supervised detection zone for extinguishing trigger pushbutton.
- Supervised input for extinguishing stop button.
- Shooting and extinguishing stop buttons built into the panel.
- 2 Independent monitored inputs for pressure switch monitoring or weighing control and flow control.
- Monitored evacuation and exit exit for trigger poster.
- Mode selection key: automatic, manual or unarmed.
- Display with indication of the time remaining for download.
- Output time before programmable extinction between 0 and 60 seconds.
- Integrable in the algorithmic system.
- Optional relays to repeat the statuses of the control unit.
- Dimensions: 320 x 272 x 125 mm.
- Can accommodate 2 12V/7Ah batteries. (Not included)
- Equips a microprocessed card that keeps the algorithmic plant informed of its status permanently.