MPS fire detection plant. Llenari
- MPS-2 2-zone Fire Center Llenari
- MPS-4 4-zone Fire Center Llenari
- MPS-8 8-zone Fire Center Llenari
- Detection plants are designed in accordance with EN 54 parts 2 and 4
- The extinguishing plant is designed in accordance with EN 12094 part1
- They discriminate against pushbutton detectors in the same area.
- Discriminate between short circuit and open circuit in case of breakdown.
- Possibility to incorporate telephone module for control with SMS from mobile also allows the connection to Alarm Receiving Plants (optional).
- Up to 3 levels of access:
- Watchful Mode: Configurable to check for an impact on a single person.
- Test Mode: Automatic resets for single-person maintenance.
- Timing of output relays and sirens.
- Limited battery charge control (preserves power supply).
- 4 Outputs: 1 auxiliary power output configurable as rearmable, 1 relay output for alarm, 1 relay output for breakdown, 1 siren output.
- Connector on the “reset” input circuit (remote resets).
- 24v/30w for MPS-2 power plants (2802)
- 24v/60w for MPS-4 power plants (2804)
- 24v/80w for MPS-8 (2808) and MPS-2+1 (2810)
Operating voltage:220 Vac
Number of items per zone: 32 (according to regulations)
Supervised outputs: 1 x 24v / 750 mA max.
Switched outputs: 2 x 250v / 5A max.
Dimensions:314 mm x 380 mm x 95 mm